Though there are various ways to enjoy marijuana, smoking remains the most popular way to get high. This method also happens to have the most devices available.
When buying a smoking device, you must get a high-quality product. Not all apparatuses are made the same way and provide the same doses. Various studies prove that the device you use is equally important as the weed itself and can make the overall smoking experience better.
Buying a suitable smoking device is all about understanding your preferences and tailoring accessories accordingly.
The Main Types of Pipes
There are many ways for cannabis users to smoke marijuana. A hand pipe, also known as a dry pipe or bowl, is a convenient and easy method to smoke weed, especially for people who occasionally smoke. Featuring a small chamber, a hand pipe delivers harsher hits than other types of marijuana pipes.
On the other hand, a water pipe or a bong is ideal for experienced users. From small designs to large, water pipes, unlike hand pipes, contain specific chambers to hold water and deliver a smoother experience.
The one-hitter is a tiny and discrete pipe designed for a single inhalation or, as the name suggests, one hit. One-hitters are popular because they help users control the dosage of their marijuana intake.
And then, there are portable vape or vape pens that offer a smoke-free experience. Vape pens are a discreet way of getting your fix when on the go.
How To Choose A Good Dry Pipe
Whether you are looking to get high at home or while hanging out with friends, pipes make consuming cannabis much easier and quicker than packing blunts or rolling joints. As they are practical, every marijuana user must have at least one good dry pipe. With so many different pipes available at various price ranges, you should consider multiple factors to find a suitable dry pipe.
The first thing you should consider is size. The size directly translates to portability. For those who travel a lot, a pipe smaller in size might be ideal. In contrast, if you plan to use the dry pipe as a tabletop centerpiece, you might want something bigger.
Additionally, smoking pipes are made from different materials. While commonly made from glass, marijuana smoking pipes can also be made from wood, metal, or ceramic. Typically, glass pipes are the best option for marijuana smokers as you will be treated to smooth and flavorful smoke regardless of the strain.
You should also take into consideration your budget when looking to buy a marijuana dry pipe. Remember that a low price doesn’t always translate to a low-quality product. You will still be able to land some great deals if you look around.
How To Choose A Good Water Pipe
To find a good water pipe, size is the first thing you should consider. If you are passing the bong with your friends, a larger bong might be a better option. On the other hand, if it is for more personal use, choose a smaller one.
Secondly, think about the material. Cannabis users often prefer glass as it provides the cleanest and the purest-tasting hits. However, it can easily break and is usually pricey. So, for a rowdier situation, an acrylic water pipe might be a better option.
How To Choose A Good One Hitter
If you are looking to buy a one-hitter, the pipe’s material is the primary concern as one-hitters are all generally the same size. The material can affect flavor and durability, so you must choose wisely. The common materials used to make one-hitters are glass, acrylic, and metal.
One-hitters made from glass offer an unparalleled flavor, while those made from acrylic and metal can make the hit less flavorful.
Furthermore, one-hitters highlight various features like a removable bowl, self-ashing mechanism, design that allows for easier cleaning, and heat resistance.
How To Choose A Good Portable Vape
Unlike desktop vapes, portable vapes are easy to carry around and use discreetly. What’s more, they tend to be less expensive and versatile, making them an ideal option for beginners. When looking for a portable vape pen, you should consider if they are made for vaping dry herb or wax.
The next thing you should consider is battery life. This factor is vital if you are on the go without access to a device charger. A few vaporizers come with external batteries, while others have long battery lives.
Furthermore, you should consider things like temperature control and the type of heating—conduction or convection. Also, see if the vape pen is easy to clean or not. Lastly, look at the price. As you will be holding onto your vaporizer for a while, it is a good idea to invest in a quality product from a certified seller like WeedSmart, a Canadian marijuana dispensary.
Explore the Arena of Marijuana Smoking Devices
With a wide array of marijuana smoking devices available on the market, it might be daunting to decide the one that’s best for you. The right choice for you will depend on your needs and what you think might be the best for you. If you don’t like a specific device’s feel, you can always look for other options.
Seven Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure
Many people do not know that low blood pressure is dangerous, perhaps more fatal than high blood pressure. An optimal blood pressure reading is less than 120mm Hg and above 80 mm Hg. The first number indicates the systolic pressure or the pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills with them with blood. The second number represents the diastolic pressure which is the pressure in the arteries when the heart rests between beats. Low blood pressure or hypotension may cause inadequate blood flow to the heart, brain, and other vital organs. A sudden drop in blood pressure often occurs when someone suddenly rises from a lying down or sitting position. This is called postural hypo-tension and may cause light-headedness and dizziness. There are some home remedies for low blood pressure that you can employ in order to deal with the symptoms of erratic blood pressure. But if you’ve been feeling the following symptoms for a while, consult your doctor and get your blood pressure measured, fatigue, light-headedness, dizziness, nausea, clammy skin, loss of consciousness, blurry vision.
Once your doctor confirms that your blood pressure is low, follow his advice and take medication if required. A healthy low blood pressure diet is important for low blood pressure treatment. Along with that, here’s more homely help. Your diet plays a crucial role in maintaining your blood pressure.
1. Eat small portions frequently: Healthy snacking sessions in-between the major meals of the day to avoid long gaps. Eating small portions several times of the day helps in preventing the sudden drop in blood pressure that one may experience after meals. So, if you are eating three full meals a day, it would be better to rather have them distributed in to five small meals a day. This one’s a great home remedy for also people who have diabetes.
2. Have adequate salt: Excess salt is bad, but on the other hand it is required by your body in moderate quantities. According to the World Health Organisation, your daily diet must contain at one teaspoon of added salt besides what you derive from natural from fruits and vegetables. In summers or if you exercise daily, keep some lime water with a pinch of salt handy. Salt works like an instant pick-me-up. Make sure you do not have too much salt too that may lead to problems like water retention along with high blood pressure.
3. Drink more fluids: Drink at least two to three litres of water every day. Besides this, include drinks like coconut water, in your low blood pressure diet. These will give you the necessary electrolytes required to maintain the fluids in your body. Dehydration is a common cause of low blood pressure. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols and may help you lower your blood pressure. One of the best ways to fight dehydration is water; so, do not forget to load up on enough water for the day.
4. Caffeine helps: Caffeinated beverages like tea or coffee may help boost your blood pressure temporarily. When your blood pressure dips suddenly, a cup of coffee or tea can get your circulation going. It causes short, but dramatic increase in your blood pressure. Although nobody knows why this happens, but it is believed to help your improve your blood pressure.
5. Scent Leaves: “A home remedy from our granny’s treasure trove. Chew five to six tulsi leaves every morning,” suggests Dr. Rupali. Tulsi leaves have high levels of potassium, magnesium and vitamin c which can help in regulating your blood pressure. It is also loaded with an antioxidant called Eugenol which keeps the blood pressure under control and lowers cholesterol levels.
6. Almond Milk: Soak 5 to 6 almonds overnight, peel them in the morning, make a paste and boil them into a drink. Drink this every day to prevent your blood pressure from falling. There is no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk. In fact, it is rich in healthy fats like Omega-3 fatty acids. Include this milk in your low blood pressure diet; basically, you can add it to your cereals, smoothies, et al and enjoy the goodness of the almond milk.
Adapted from NDTV Food online
By: Kevin Nengia
Covid-19: Pregnant Woman, 15 Others Die In Edo
The Edo State Government has confirmed the death of a 33-year-old pregnant woman at Stella Obasanjo Hospital in Benin and 15 other persons across other Covid-19 facilities.
Head of the state’s Coronavirus Case Management, Dr Ebomwonyi Osagie, who disclosed this at the daily press briefing on the virus, however, said that the victims were not vaccinated.
“This particular patient came in and died about three hours after presentation at the Stella Obasanjo Hospital; late presentation is a major issue in managing crisis.
“She is about 28 weeks pregnant, already having pre-eclampsia, so, the debate is actually if it is the pre-eclampsia that killed her or Covid-19.
“The woman has Covid-19, which pushed her more toward developing pre-eclampsia and then death. Some other women have pre-eclampsia and are successfully managed.
“Late presentation is an issue, because the patient died three hours after presentation, which means that there is little that would have been done to manage the situation, so, we are appealing to private hospitals to let patients go very early for treatment.
All You Need To Know About The Same Day PCR Test In London
The COVID-19 pandemic has put the world into a spiral, prompting the healthcare industry to respond by developing and rapidly adopting infection-detection technologies. Many of these tests aid doctors and researchers in precisely identifying the virus that causes COVID-19, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
These tests have proved critical in identifying and locating cases of infection and disease-related morbidity and mortality—the usage of same day PCR London can aid in the detection of viruses with quick results. Let’s take a closer look at it.
What Is A COVID-19 PCR Test?
The acronym PCR stands for a polymerase chain reaction. It looks for genetic information from a particular organism, like a virus. If you’ve had a virus at the beginning of the trial, the test may identify its existence. Even if you’re no longer sick, the examination may reveal remnants of the virus. PCR London is required for all travellers departing and arriving in London.
This test examines your upper respiratory samples for the genetic code (ribonucleic acid or RNA) of SARS-CoV-2, the infectious COVID-19. Using the same day PCR London approach, tiny amounts of RNA from specimens are magnified into DNAs repeated until SARS-CoV-2 is identified.
The same day PCR test in London was the standard method for detecting COVID-19 since its release in February 2020.Some changes have been made to the test in order to make it more effective and accurate since this point.
Three Steps On Taking A Same Day PCR Test In London
The COVID-19 PCR test in London consists of three key steps:
A swab is used to gather respiratory debris discovered in your nose by a healthcare expert. A swab is a long, elastic tool with a smooth end that enters your nose. Nasal swabs, which gather a sample directly within your nostrils, and nasopharyngeal swabs, which collect a specimen farther into the nasal cavity, are two kinds of nose swabs.
Gathering samples for the COVID-19 same day PCR London test may be done with any type of swab. The swab is packed in a tube and shipped to a facility upon picking. When a research professional obtains a sample, they separate (extract) the genetic material from the other of the sample’s contents.
The PCR process, which involves specific chemicals a, is next performed. The test tube’s quantity of specified genetic information grows and changes. After several trials, the test tube contains millions of copies of a tiny piece of the SARS-CoV-2 virus’s genetic information.
Who Need To Get Tested?
Travellers are required to get the same day PCR London screening. If you experience any of the following symptoms, you may need to complete a covid test to ensure that you are free from the virus.
- Fever or chills are two symptoms of a fever
- Breathing difficulties or shortness of breath
- Aches in the muscles or throughout the body
- Loss of smell and taste
- Sore throat
- Congestion or a runny nose
- Vomiting or nausea
Business3 days ago
CBN Opens N500,000 Grants Portal For Graduates, Undergraduates
Politics3 days ago
Senate Agrees With Buhari On Direct Primaries
Business3 days ago
PenCom Completes Review Of Pension Reform Act 2014
Women3 days ago
Looking Trendy In African Prints
Business3 days ago
Economic Growth, Determining Factor For Policies In 2023 – Stockbrokers
Business3 days ago
Speed Up Resolutions On Tax Disputes, FIRS Urges Tribunals
Niger Delta3 days ago
Police, Civil Defence Clash Over ‘Illegal Oil Bunkering Site’ In Rivers
Politics3 days ago
PDP Has Capacity To Rescue Nigeria – Akawor